The Round Robin sign up is closed. Pictures are here!
Here’s what participants did:
- Guild members will be organized in groups of 6.
- Each participant will make a strip or row to start off her lap or wall sized quilt. (We suggest you make your initial row no longer than 48 inches.)
- Each participant will assemble a box or bag of fabric which may be used in her quilt.
- Each participant may include a special instruction sheet which could say something like, please use only the included fabrics, you may add any fabric you wish, please keep this a spring or Christmas theme, etc. If you like, you may include a journal in your box for each person who works on your quilt to write in.
- Round Robin Quilt bags will be passed on to the next participant every other month.
- Participants will have 2 months to add a row to their assigned quilt.
2016-2017 Round Robin Schedule:
August 22 Deadline to sign up to participate in Round Robin
October 24 Receive Round Robin group assignments. Begin making first row.
December Pass bags on to participant #2 and make second row.
February 27 Pass bags on to participant #3 and make third row.
April 24 Pass bags on to participant #4 and make fourth row.
June 26 Pass bags on to participant #5 and make fifth row.
August 28 Pass bags on to final participant and make sixth row.
October 23 Return bag to original owner at guild meeting.